Monday, November 14, 2005

The Weekend

The weekend made me thankful for a few things.

1. Vic, for generously letting me crash on her couch on Friday, and a) not calling the police to have me removed, b) not getting the guys to move me to the garden and c) for not taking a big glass of cold water and pouring it over my head to wake me. Oh, and sorry for snoring and sneaking out like a thief in the night the next morning.

2. My friends, who made me watch my first horror movie in many many years. The experience was ruined by some malay kids who couldn't stop talking and the show wasn't that scary. I must say, all in all, Emily Rose was a let down.

3. I must thank my mom, who called me to ask me home for dinner. That was so sweet. But I had dinner at TCC instead.

4. JY, who came straight down from the airport just to have one drink with me. Yes, I am regretting that one drink this morning.

5. R, who gave me one and a half years of her happiness. The good years of my life. Happy Birthday.

6. Jos, who I am thankful for not going mental on me.

7. My driving instructor, who passed my session eventhough I had 3 immediate failures, revved the car to 4,000rpm. But then again, we always have fun.

8. My bed, for taking me in so early on Sat night, when I decided that I was too lazy to go out.

9. To anyone else I have failed to mention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are most welcome. you looked quite comfortable there so we didnt move you :)