Friday, March 28, 2008

Feng Shui

My office was designed after serious consultant with a Feng Shui Master. That is why it incorporates a water feature (in an industrial building – seriously?). And the cubicles are not arranged so that they make sense. That is, instead of a flow through, there are certain blockages so people have to walk around to get to the other side. Oh, and my boss has a pot of gold illuminated by a light (which cannot be turned off) in his office.

Apparently, the Master said that our office used to be in a bad feng shui location. However, as land feng shui changes every 5 years, we moved in just at the right time. This period should mean great wealth and abundance for all in the company.

Which leads me to my point.

Every since I’ve joined my company, I’ve noticed that there is always someone here who is pregnant. We’ve just had 3 births, and I’ve noticed 2 more colleagues are now newly pregnant.

In a company of 50 (actually more, but they are engineers but they sit in the warehouse), that’s a very high proportion. I wonder if the Feng Shui has anything to do with it?

No comments: